Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

let's have a toast for the douchebags

Tumblr_lcwyktghrg1qa50neo1_400_large


Ughh.. I don't even know where to begin. I feel like such a girl posting about boy problems, but I am a girl so I guess it's allowed. We've all been there.

So the boy had been MIA for over two weeks. I let the first week go since he was out of the country but after that I expected at least a text. He's been ignoring my texts and calls and at this point I feel so broken and disrespected.

I'm starting to lose count of the times this happens to me. All I want is answers. Did I do something? What's wrong with me? Why does this keep happening?

At this point I've heard "It's not you, It's me" so many times in various words that I can't help but think that it IS me. For a girl that is so guarded, I fall extremely easily. I'm really at a loss.

I wish I just knew what was going on. The worst is wondering... all day long. I can't get it off of my mind. Every time my phone vibrates my heart beats like crazy hoping it's him. I just have to keep reminding myself that everything happens for a reason. I have my friends and family to pick me up, but it always just feels like I'm missing out on something. That something would be a good guy who treats me right.

You live and you learn though. I'm starting to learn what I deserve and how I should be treated. It's been a long time coming but I'm finally realizing that I do deserve the best and it will come eventually. How many fucking frogs do I have to kiss though?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment