Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cause I'm proud to be an americaaaan....



Well the 4th of july was a success. It continues to be my favorite holiday. It's just the perfect summer day with sunshine, bikinis, patriotism and LOTS of alcohol. Can't go wrong with that.

My day was a blur as it should be. We managed to see fireworks for the first time in two years which was awesome.

We made friends with random people. We got serenaded and we found our new bff.

I fell off of a wall and scraped the whole back of my leg. I also broke down in the middle of the bar crying. It's safe to say I was quite the train wreck.

We walked down the street belting out "Proud to be an american" in our amazing voices.

Overall, good times with good people. Can't get any better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment