Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Staycation and random thoughts

What do the roomies and I do when we get kicked out of our apartment for termites? We have a mini vacation of course! Our staycation included getting burnt it the pool, drinking beer in bed, and trying new places even though we've lived here for almost 3 years. The kitty enjoyed it too, especially being able to share a bed with all three of us. Lucky boy ;) Overall, it was pretty fun even though I am happy to no longer be homeless.

The boy is gone and I probably wont see him for 2ish weeks. This is going to be a big test. I'm starting to feel like he isn't as into as he was at the beginning so I'm curious to see how long until he takes the effort (oh so much effort, right?) to give me a call... or even a text, for that matter. We'll see...

Ps. I'm very proud of the new title image. It was my first effort and it turned out better than I thought. Not perfect but just wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment