Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

crazy kids = fun job

One thing that I absolutely love about my job is the crazy things kids say. They have the biggest imaginations ever! Some days I wish I could be in their heads so I know exactly how they think... but since that wont happen I''ll just settle with hearing their insane (most likely made up) stories that they swear are true.

Within 10 minutes of meeting one little boy he claimed:
-he has been bit by a bat, black widow, "white widow", cobra etc.
-he fell of the empire state building and broke both arms and both legs
-he found the titanic which was covered in grass and sucked him in until his mom saved him

One boy at snack time was saying how all the 5th grade girls have a crush on him.
His friend says, "They probably just want your money. That's what happened to me."
*They act like such little adults sometimes

Two boys were telling me a story how they found a magic diamond. I had absolutely no idea what they were talking about but it included tunnels, Zeus, ivy, getting trapped, and saving the world or something like that.

Some requests for face-paint:
-An army guy with a bow and arrow fighting a dragon
-half lion, half crocodile
-ninja
-many other combinations  of animals I never knew existed

Love those crazy kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment